Goodbye, unwanted hair. Hello. Smooth skin.
Get the results you can see and feel.
Nobody wants unwanted hair, and nobody has to have unwanted hair. Our simple laser hair removal treatment will eliminated your unwanted hair follicles in a matter of minutes. Save time, Save money, and save from having to keep shaving. No Seriously no more shaving. Our staff medical professionals the Venus Concept laser hair removal technology leaving your skin silky smooth. By using the most advanced process available we consistently provide the best smooth results.
How it Works
In a few short minutes, those unwanted hair follicles are eliminated by the Venus Versa laser with minimal discomfort. We target your unwanted hair follicles with with pulses of the concentrated pulses of light from the laser. During your treatment, the laser’s pulse will feel like a mild flick on your skin. Proper removal requires a series of treatments, but results can seen after you first treatment. As you continue with your follow up treatments you’ll see less and less hairs return. It’s critical to complete the entire series of treatments as this allows for permanent hair reduction. As we know that not all patients have the same needs we offer a FREE consultation to customize the treatment package that with provide you with the best results.
Venus Concept is transforming hair removal by using advanced technology to permanently reduce unwanted hair on the face and body. You can finally enjoy smooth, hair-free skin with results that last longer than traditional methods.
Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
Hair removal treatments are for individuals who want to permanently reduce unwanted hair on their face or body because they’re tired of the conventional methods that only yield temporary results.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get diode laser hair removal if you have/are:
- Previous problems with laser therapy
- A history of keloid scarring
- Active infection or history of herpes simplex in the treatment area
- Use of depilatories or other hair removal treatments, such as waxing, plucking, or electrolysis, within 6 weeks prior to treatment
- Hypersensitivity to hydroquinone or other bleaching agents
- Use of oral Accutane within 6 weeks prior to treatment
You may not be able to get IPL laser hair removal if you have/are:
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Excessively tanned skin
The Most Advance way to remove Unwanted Hair
Get your Free Consultation