If you’re eating well and exercising, but still not seeing the results you want, you’re not alone. Even with a diet and workout plan, many people still struggle with stubborn areas that just don’t seem to disappear. You don’t need to resort to costly and painful surgeries to get the body you want. There’s an easier way.
Get one step closer to the figure you’ve always dreamed of with non-surgical body shaping treatments. They use advanced technology to safely and comfortably deliver energy below the skin’s surface, where it works to smoothen out celluiite and improve the appearance of sagging skin. Today’s treatments can target both smaller, hard-to-hit areas like the arms and jawline, and larger, more common problem areas like the buttocks and thighs.
Will this treatment work for me?
The best candidate is someone who has pockets of cellulite that they can’t get rid of with diet and exercise alone, and who doesn’t want surgery. An ideal candidate is also someone who is starting to lose elasticity in their skin and is showing early signs of sagging and wrinkles.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area
How many Sessions will I need to see results?
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
What does the treatment feel like?
The applicator will slowly get warmer till your skin reaches the needed temperature and stays within that temperature range. But if you do feel it’s too hot, just let the operator know and they can easily lower the temperature a bit. If the technician is using the VariPulse™ feature, you will also feel a gentle suction on your skin, like a very low-power vacuum, as the applicator moves around the area. This can also be lowered if needed.