Finally enjoy the smooth, acne-free skin you’ve been waiting for
If you’re still struggling with acne breakouts, you’re not alone. Acne is among the most common skin conditions in the world, affecting up to 50 million people each year in the United States alone. Research shows that up to 50% of adults aged 20 to 40 suffer from low-grade acne and oily skin. But no matter how common it is, acne is still a struggle to live with. The good news is you don’t have to anymore.
With the right treatment, you can effectively target both the cause and visible symptoms of acne-related skin conditions. Venus Concept’s dual-light acne treatments work to heal existing acne-related inflammation, while also destroying acne-causing bacteria to minimize future breakouts. The result is noticeably smoother, healthier-looking skin that you’ll be happy to show off.
Will this treatment work for me?
The best candidate is someone who has acne and/or acne-related inflammation on the face or body.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Excessively tanned skin
How many session will I need to see results?
Most patients receive a total of 8-10 treatments.
How long will the results last?
It depends on the severity of your skin and how well you take care of your skin after your treatment. We recommend a touch-up session twice a month, then monthly. Once the acne starts clearing up, you can then increase the time between maintenance treatments depending on how your skin responds to the treatment.